- Personal Style Consultation: We’ll have an honest chat about your life and your realistic wardrobe. We’ll discuss your style as it is now and develop a plan for where you want it to be. An initial review of your body shape and any fit concerns you have will help us find a wardrobe that reflects the best version of you. Complimentary for all clients.
- The Closet Audit / Edit: I will work with you to edit your wardrobe, determine which pieces work for your current lifestyle. We’ll show you which items need to be altered and why, and which pieces would look wonderful – on someone else. I’ll even help you determine which clothing could be resold, which could be donated to friends or a charity, and which should be tossed. Together we will maximize the value of what you already own and then create a list of your most needed items, in order of priority. This process is one of the most important (and therapeutic) services I offer.
- Personal Shopping: After an initial style consultation, we will pick the ideal shopping spots to efficiently and effectively meet your wardrobe goals. This includes shoes, accessories, and underpinnings for a head-to-toe wardrobe. I’ll show you completed looks, and also how the individual pieces can be integrated into your wardrobe in a variety of different ways. You’ll leave with selections worthy of the most fabulous version of yourself.
- Men: I provide the same services for men as for women, paying special attention to each individual’s clothing needs based on their particular lifestyle. Whether you are a busy executive, someone who simply doesn’t have “the right stuff” to wear, or HATES to shop, I can help.
- Special Event Styling: I’m here to help you find the perfect outfit that looks appropriate for the event, looks fantastic on you, AND fits your budget. I am happy to also make recommendations on the best hair stylists and make up artists to complete your special look.
- Personalized Style Photo Look Book: I take photos of your closet keepers, add magazine tear sheets, and create inspirational outfits illustrating to you how to maximize your wardrobe. This can be done with your current wardrobe pieces, or after a personal shopping session
- $75 per hour (minimum 2 hours for first session)
- $500 package includes 8 hours. (3 hours initial closet audit/edit, 4 hours personal shopping, One hour post shopping closet review with personalized lookbook and pinterest closet.)
- Gift Certificates & Special Gift Packages available.