Need a go-to do-it-all personal stylist? Good news, I’m your gal.
What you put on your body and how you present yourself is important in our day-to-day lives. Being comfortable and confident in what you decide to put on your body is essential.
A Personal Stylist based in Portland, Oregon, I’m here to bring back the fun in getting dressed. Whatever your style goals are, or professional needs, I can help you achieve them. I pride myself in providing excellent service. My goal is for my clients to leave me happy in the skin they’re in, not to mention also looking good!
With me in your tool-belt, we will take inspiration from high end designers and find wallet friendly alternatives, at my favorite bargain shops around town and online.
Make an appointment with me for personal shopping, a closet audit/edit, or special occasion dressing. With my personalized approach and listening to what you want, together we can succeed in finding a better, and more confident version of you.
Still wondering why you should hire a personal stylist?
- Save money by finding the best bargains for you,
- Save time with efficient shopping trips,
- Get a unique look that’s tailored to you,
- Avoid the pitfalls when shopping with a commission based sales associate,
- Learn to get more bang for your buck with accessories,
- Ability to shop at a variety of shops from Nordstrom Rack to Neiman Marcus and everything in between,
- Know what wardrobe staples to invest in, and what to save on,
- Get expert tailoring advice,
- Learn how to make outfits with what you already own,
- Daunted by shopping? Let me do the hard work for you!
Let’s get started!
Aloha. I’m 68 & embracing my gray hair. I need help with the correct color of clothing & style for my 5’2 1/2″ frame. I am 160 lb. & have recently joined a gym. My goal is to get back down to 130 lb. Help!