When I don’t have time (daily) to agonize over my makeup, this is my fast makeup ritual. You really can do all of this in just 5 minutes.
Here’s how to makeup your face in just 5 minutes!
Time saving tip: use your fingers to blend and apply creamy products. When you’re not fussing over tools, you can speed up the application process too.
- I start with a clean face, then apply a generous dollop of Laura Mercier’s tinted moisturizer in Sand.
- If I’m feeling particularly fair, I’ll add a little of Nars’ orgasm illuminator in orgasm or laguna for a fresh flush.
- Nars’ blush powder in orgasm is a fave too, especially with the Nars Yachio brush. It’s light in the hand, and doesn’t grab too much pigment so you don’t end up looking like you put your makeup on without your contacts!
- I’ll dab a little of the CHANEL Fantasme longwear eye base with shimmer,
- then apply a hefty coating of thick black mascara (my drugstore fave is Voluminous by L’Oreal).
- I usually do my eyebrows last, a couple of quick fill lines with my CHANEL pencil in brun natural, then smudge them with the brush end so they don’t look too perfect.
- Just before I’m complete I apply a couple of quick clicks of YSL’s Touche éclat under my eyes, in the creases of my nose, and around my lips to “brighten” up.
- A nice sheen of a universally flattering lip glacé in Rose Hips by Laura Mercier is my final touch. You can set your look with pressed powder, or if you prefer a dewy look, skip it.
- And presto, my face is done!
For a list of all my favorites, check out my list on pinterest too.